The Spectratech vibrating screen is a two-bearing inclined screen designed for heavy duty, intermediate sizing and finished screening of virtually any material. The screen is critical to maximizing production of your plant and maximizing profit. Vibrating screen is available in a wide variety of models, sizes and deck styles to accommodate virtually any application. Sizes range from 1200mm x 3000mm to 2000mm x 6000mm in one, two, three and four deck units. Single piece continuously welded decks are Huck fastened to extra deep corner supports and rugged steel plates for a box typed structural strength that is highly resistant to racking. Corner supports are full height for extra rigidity in the side plate area.
|Model||Length||Width||Screening Area(sqm)||Approximate Weight||No of Decks||Motor kw(hp)|
- Grease lubrication system
- Stroke adjustment through adjustable counter weight
- High screening capacity
- Twin shaft independent drive motors for large capacity screens in double housing type vibrator.
- Easy quick installation and removable of worn and replacement parts by the use of bolt connections.
- It consists of special components arrangement with T bolts, side plates, deck frames and special vibrating mechanism.
- Low noise level with grease lubricated circular drive units which run extremely quiet and are of a stable design.